วันศุกร์ที่ 6 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

$ Buy Now RadonAway XP201 Radon Mitigation Fan



Cheap Now : RadonAway XP201 Radon Mitigation Fan

You would like RadonAway XP201 Radon Mitigation Fan with protect price? We currently have amazing deals for RadonAway XP201 Radon Mitigation Fan. It is really low cost these days.



Save ... Cheap Price Now! RadonAway XP201 Radon Mitigation Fan !!!




@@@ Product Details : RadonAway XP201 Radon Mitigation Fan

  • Duct Diameter 4" PVC. For indoor and outdoor use. Thermally protected motor.
  • Motorized impeller. Energy Efficient. 45-66 watts. 120V, 60Hz, 1.0 Amps Max.
  • Rated for commercial and industrial use. Max Pressure "WC = 1.9
  • CFM @ 0" WC = 125, 0.5" WC = 105, 1.0" WC = 70, 1.5" WC = 35
  • ETL Listed. Conforms to UL STD. 507 Certified to CAN/CSA STD. C22.2 No.113

... [ read more ]


@@@ RadonAway XP201 Radon Mitigation Fan - - Review by Noah

I received RadonAway XP201 Radon Mitigation Fan - item this morning. It worked well exactly as advertised. Beneficial unit. User welcoming to the idea that I did not have to have to learn any instructions to operate. Checked the distances with other product and would seem to be to be very accurate. Delighted I made the order. I would would suggest this unit to you.



Buy Now! RadonAway XP201 Radon Mitigation Fan

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น